Nurburgring Nordschleife




















 We hired a car from Frankfurt and drove out to Nurburgring about 2H drive. Staying at Adenau town just 10 mins drive from the track in a Airbnb link below ๐Ÿ‘‡ 

Last time I was here was 20 years ago with Larry and we did a lap in the rental car Can’t get away with this now as cameras all around the circuit. 

My early 60th birthday present ,thanks Deb ❤️

2 laps in a GTI Golf from Apex car rentals for the track. link below ๐Ÿ‘‡

1st lap with a driving instructor and second lap with Deb , well not this afternoon as there was  separate accidents and oil on track so when track reopened I was the first one on the track for my first lap of the ring ๐Ÿคฉ Within 30 seconds the fast cars were on me and I was SHITING MYSELF as the closing speeds are incredible ๐Ÿ˜ต‍๐Ÿ’ซ With my instructor giving me the heads up of where to go I was one eye on the front and one eye in the mirrors , crazy ๐Ÿ˜› As the first lap was incredible but a relief we came back to Carpark to find circuit closed again. After that there was another accident that shut the track for the rest of the day so got a refund for the balance as we are leaving tomorrow. Not to worried as I was not wanting to put Deb through this craziness.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ต‍๐Ÿ’ซ

 


https://abnb.me/qB0INLMsoBb


Experience the Nordschleife at the Nรผrburgring - Apex Nuerburg


Watch This Apex-Built Volkswagen GTI Scorch The Nรผrburgring Track

Comments

  1. Some fast cars over there Deano i reckon you would have had a bit of a hard time keeping up with the Aston Martin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SR-71 Blackbird & Adrain Newey

3RD Day Isle Of Man ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฒ